Using an automated timekeeping application and equipment is only a small part of providing successful event result service experience to Your event's participants and spectators at event site as well as chair viewers at home.
Here is a check list of different important steps you should take care of and acquire more information when planning an event with automated result service system.
• Educating officials&staff on how organize things before the event
• Acquiring and storing event related information before the event
• Servicing&carrying important equipment from place to another
• Constructing the event site with result service equipment
• Operating Your result service equipment and applications
• Providing real-time result data during and after the event
Read more instructions at: